RX060 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2020
Hunt Number: RX060
Regulatory Year: 2020
Hunt Type: Registration
Legal Animal: Cow
Number of Permits
|Residency||Number of Permits|
|Nonresidents||To be announced|
|Alaska residents||To be announced|
|Total Number of Permits Available||Unlimited|
Unit 18 Nunivak Island
08/01/2020 - 09/30/2020
- Hunt available to Nonresidents
- Hunt available to Alaska residents
- Report to ADF&G representative upon completion of hunt.
- Specimens Required: None
Report by October 15 in person, by pre-paid mail or outside drop box in Bethel, or online at hunt.alaska.gov.
If you did not hunt, you may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
1) PERMIT AVAILABILITY: 10 permits available at 8 am on July 29 in the Bethel ADF&G office on a first come-first served basis. Only ONE muskox permit issued per hunter per year.
2) WHEN: Aug. 1 - Sept. 30. Quota: Unit 18 Nunivak = 10 cows.
3) WHERE: Unit 18 Nunivak Island
4) BAG LIMIT: One (1) cow
5) SPECIMENS REQUIRED: None
6) REQUIREMENTS: Muskox tag required. You may only kill one (1) muskox per regulatory year. If you have killed a muskox anywhere in Alaska during the current regulatory year, this permit is invalid.
7) REPORTING: Successful hunters must report to ADF&G representative upon completion of hunt. Unsuccessful hunters and those who did not hunt must submit their hunt report by October 15 in person, by pre-paid mail, by phone to Bethel ADF&G (907-543-1678 or 907-543-2979) or outside drop box in Bethel, or online at http://adfg.alaska.gov. 8) REVIEW: All hunters are encouraged to review the muskox hunting information on the ADF&G website at
http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/index.cfm?adfg=muskoxhunting.main 9) WHO QUALIFIES: Alaska Residents and Nonresidents
10) PENALTY FOR FAILURE TO REPORT: If you fail to report you will not be eligible to receive any permits (drawing, Tier I, Tier II, and registration) during the next regulatory year. In addition, your name will be turned over to Alaska Wildlife Troopers for enforcement action.
11) SIGNATURE: You must sign your permit and comply with the permit hunt conditions and any additional restrictions found in the Alaska Hunting Regulations. You must carry your signed permit while hunting or transporting muskox within the registration permit area and you must show it to any person authorized to enforce state or federal laws who requests to see it.
Hunt conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.