RM282 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2020
Hunt Number: RM282
Regulatory Year: 2020
Hunt Type: Registration
Legal Animal: One bull with 50" or 4 BT in 9B; One bull with 50" or 3 BT in 9C
Number of Permits
|Residency||Number of Permits|
|Alaska residents||To be announced|
|Nonresidents||Up to 99999 permits|
|Total Number of Permits Available||Unlimited|
09/05/2020 - 09/15/2020
- Report within 10 days of the kill.
- Specimens Required: None
Report within 15 days of season end.
You may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
1) SEASON DATES:
GMU 9B Sept 5-Sept 15
GMU 9C Sept 5-Sept 15
2) OPEN AREAS: GMUs 9B and 9C
3) Bag Limit: GMU 9B one bull moose with 50 inch antlers or antlers with 4 or more brow tines on at least one side.
GMU 9C one bull with 50 inch antlers or antlers with 3 or more brow tines on at least one side.
-Successful hunters must report online, by mail or in person to King Salmon within 10 days of kill.
-Unsuccessful hunters and those who did not hunt must report online, by mail or in person to King Salmon within 15 days of season end.
5) This permit is nontransferable and must be carried with you in the field while hunting.
6) PENALTY FOR FAILURE TO REPORT: If you fail to report, you will not be eligible for any drawing, Tier II,or registration (including Tier I Nelchina caribou) permits next regulatory year. In addition, your name will be turned over to the Alaska Wildlife Troopers for enforcement action.
Hunt conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.