RM573 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2020
Hunt Number: RM573
Regulatory Year: 2020
Hunt Type: Registration
Legal Animal: One (1) Bull Moose Season: Aug. 25 - Sept. 25
Number of Permits
|Residency||Number of Permits|
|Nonresidents||To be announced|
|Alaska residents||Up to 99999 permits|
|Total Number of Permits Available||Unlimited|
08/25/2020 - 09/25/2020
Alaska residents only
- Report within 5 days of the kill.
- Specimens Required: None
Report within 15 days of close of season.
You may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
1) SEASON DATES: Aug. 25 - Sept. 25
2) OPEN AREAS: Subunit 17A; Aircraft access will be restricted for two miles on either side of the Togiak River, Togiak Lake, Izavieknik River, Upper Togiak Lake (Second Lake), Ongivinuck River and along the lower five miles of both the Kemuk (also known as Narogurum) and Nayorurun (also known as Nagugun or Kashaiak) Rivers.
3) Bag Limit: One (1) bull moose
-Successful hunters must report online, by mail or in person to Dillingham within 5 days of kill.
-Unsuccessful hunters and those who did not hunt must report online, by mail or in person to Dillingham within 15 days of close of season.
-This permit is not valid if you have already taken a moose this regulatory year.
-You must carry your permit with you while you are hunting.
6) PENALTY FOR FAILURE TO REPORT:
If you fail to report, you will not be eligible to receive any permits (Draw, Tier II, or Registration, including Tier I Nelchina caribou) during the next regulatory year. In addition, your name will be turned over to the Alaska Wildlife Troopers for enforcement action.
Hunt conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.