RX070 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2020
Hunt Number: RX070
Regulatory Year: 2020
Hunt Type: Registration
Legal Animal: Bull
Number of Permits
|Residency||Number of Permits|
|Nonresidents||Up to 4 permits|
|Alaska residents||Up to 44 permits|
|Total Number of Permits Available||44 permits|
Unit 18 Nelson Island Bull Muskox Registration Hun
02/01/2021 - 03/31/2021
- Hunt available to Nonresidents
- Hunt available to Alaska residents
- Report online or in person to an ADF&G representative upon completion of hunt.
- Specimens Required: None
Report by mail or online by April 15th.
You may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
1) PERMIT AVAILABILITY: Permits available in person in Toksook Bay Jan. 27th. ONE permit per household
2) WHEN: Feb. 1 - Mar. 31. Quota: Unit 18 Nelson = 16 bulls.
3) WHERE: Unit 18 Nelson Island ONLY
4) BAG LIMIT: One (1) bull
5) SPECIMENS REQUIRED: None
6) REQUIREMENTS: Muskox tag required. You may only kill one (1) muskox per regulatory year. If you have killed a muskox anywhere in Alaska during the current regulatory year, this permit is invalid.
7) REPORTING: Successful hunters, unsuccessful hunters, and those who did not hunt need to report to an ADF&G representative, by telephone (907) 543-2839, by mail, or at http://hunt.alaska.gov upon completion of hunt. All permit recipients must submit their hunt report by April 15.
8) REVIEW: All hunters are encouraged to review the muskox hunting information on the ADF&G website at
9) WHO QUALIFIES: Alaska Residents and Nonresidents
10) PENALTY FOR FAILURE TO REPORT: If you fail to report you will not be eligible to receive any permits (drawing, Tier II, and registration permits, including Tier I Nelchina Caribou) during the next regulatory year. In addition, your name will be turned over to Alaska Wildlife Troopers for enforcement action.
11) SIGNATURE: You must sign your permit and comply with the permit hunt conditions and any additional restrictions found in the Alaska Hunting Regulations. You must carry your signed permit while hunting or transporting muskox within the registration permit area and you must show it to any person authorized to enforce state or federal laws who requests to see it.
Hunt conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.