RM022 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2020
Hunt Number: RM022
Regulatory Year: 2020
Hunt Type: Registration
Legal Animal: 1 Bull Moose
Number of Permits
|Residency||Number of Permits|
|Nonresidents||Up to 99999 permits|
|Alaska residents||Up to 99999 permits|
|Total Number of Permits Available||Unlimited|
09/15/2020 - 10/15/2020
- Hunt available to Nonresidents
- Hunt available to Alaska residents
- must return the completed hunt report to ADF&G in Ketchikan within 10 days of kill. Specimen required.
- Specimens Required:
Must return the completed hunt report to ADF&G in Ketchikan, or report online at hunt.alaska.gov, within 15 days of close of season.
If you hunted unsuccessfully or did not hunt, you may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
This permit is valid for taking one bull moose in Unit 1A covered by Registration Hunt RM022 in accordance with the current Alaska Hunting Regulations and conditions described below:
1. Season dates: September 15 - October 15.
2. Legal moose: One bull moose.
3. Successful hunters must submit moose antlers for measurement and the completed hunt report to ADF&G in Ketchikan within 10 days of kill.
4. All hunt reports must be returned to ADF&G in Ketchikan, or reported online at http://hunt.alaska.gov, within 15 days of close of season. If you fail to report, you will not be eligible to receive any permits the next regulatory year. In addition, your name may be turned over to the Alaska Wildlife Troopers for enforcement action.
Hunt conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.