DI352 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2020
Hunt Number: DI352
Regulatory Year: 2020
Hunt Type: Draw
Legal Animal: Either Sex
Number of Permits
|Residency||Number of Permits|
|Nonresidents||Up to 15 permits|
|Alaska residents||Up to 15 permits|
|Total Number of Permits Available||15 permits|
19C & 19D
03/01/2021 - 03/31/2021
- Hunt available to Nonresidents
- Hunt available to Alaska residents
- Online, in person or by mail within 15 days of the close of the season.
- Specimens Required: 10 hairs from the tip of the tail. Make sure to get the roots.
Online, in person or by mail within 15 days of the close of the season.
You may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
Additional Requirements and Information
- Specimens Required:
- - 10 hairs from the tip of the tail. Make sure to get the roots.
- - Report presence of a fetus if you harvest a cow.
Hunt conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.