Alaska Department of Fish and Game
Secondary Site Navigation
- Maps & Areas Home
- Hunting Maps
- Area Information
- Areas with Restrictions
DB376 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2015
(See also: DB376 for the 2014 Regulatory Year)
Hunt Number: DB376
Regulatory Year: 2015
Hunt Type: Draw
Species: Brown Bear
Legal Animal: Any bear except cubs or females accompanied by cubs.
Number of Permits
|Residency||Number of Permits|
|Alaska residents||Up to 12 permits|
|Nonresidents||Up to 12 permits|
10, Unimak Island
May 10 - May 25
- Hunt available to Nonresidents
- Hunt available to Alaska residents
- Submit completed report at time of sealing (attach to sealing certificate).
- Specimens Required: Present skull (unfrozen and removed from skin) and hide (with claws and evidence of sex attached) for sealing.
Report by mail within 15 days of season end.
If you hunted unsuccessfully or did not hunt, you may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
Additional Requirements and Information
- A brown/grizzly bear locking tag is required.
Hunt conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.