Goat Hunting in Alaska
RG004 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2022
Hunt Number: RG004
Regulatory Year: 2022
Hunt Type: Registration
Species: Mountain Goat
Legal Animal: 1 Goat; taking of nannies with kids is prohibited
Number of Permits
|Residency||Number of Permits|
|Nonresidents||Up to 99999 permits|
|Alaska residents||Up to 99999 permits|
|Total Number of Permits Available||Unlimited|
Unit 1B, north of Bradfield Canal
08/01/2022 - 12/31/2022
*See Drawing or Subsistence Supplements for season details.
- Hunt available to Nonresidents
- Hunt available to Alaska residents
- Must report in person or by phone to ADF&G in Petersburg within 5 days of kill.
- Specimens Required: None
Must return the completed hunt report to ADF&G, or report online at hunt.alaska.gov, within 15 days of close of season.
If you hunted unsuccessfully or did not hunt, you may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
This permit is valid for taking one mountain goat in Unit 1B north of Bradfield Canal covered by Registration Hunt RG004 in accordance with the current Alaska Hunting Regulations and conditions described below:
1. Season dates: August 1 - December 31.
2. Legal animal: One goat of either sex; the taking of nannies with kids is prohibited.
3. Successful hunters must report in person or by phone to ADF&G in Petersburg within 5 days of kill.
4. Unsuccessful hunters and permittees who did not hunt must return the completed hunt report to ADF&G, or report online at http://hunt.alaska.gov, within 15 days of close of season. If you fail to report, you will not be eligible to receive any permits the next regulatory year. In addition, your name may be turned over to the Alaska Wildlife Troopers for enforcement action.
Hunt conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.