Alaska Department of Fish and Game
Secondary Site Navigation
Goat Hunting in Alaska
RG012 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2014
Hunt Number: RG012
Regulatory Year: 2014
Hunt Type: Registration
Species: Mountain Goat
Legal Animal: 1 mountain goat
- hunters must return the completed hunt report within 5 days of kill to the ADF&G office in Douglas.
- Specimens Required:
you must return the hunt report to the above office or report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov by December 15, 2014.
If you hunted unsuccessfully or did not hunt, you may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
This permit is valid for the taking of one (1) mountain goat in Unit 1(C) covered by Registration Hunts# RG012/013/014/015 in accordance with the current Alaska Hunting Regulations and conditions described below:
1. Season dates:
Hunt #RG012, October 1 - November 30, 2014.
Hunt #RG013, August 1 - November 30, 2014.
Hunt #RG014, August 1 - November 30, 2014.
Hunt #RG015, September 1 - November 30, 2014.
2. Hunt #RG014 is an archery only hunt. All bowhunters must have an IBEP or equivalent certificate to participate in this hunt. A map of the hunt area is available at ADF&G offices in Douglas and Haines.
3. The taking of nannies with kids is prohibited.
4. Successful hunters must return the completed hunt report to the ADF&G office in Douglas within 5 days of kill.
5. All hunt reports must be returned by mail or reported online at http://hunt.alaska.gov by close of business on December 15, 2014. If you fail to report, you will not be eligible to receive any permits (drawing, tier II and registration) during the next regulatory year. In addition, your name will be turned over to Alaska Wildlife Troopers for enforcement action.
Hunt conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.