Alaska Department of Fish and Game
Secondary Site Navigation
Goat Hunting in Alaska
DG720 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2014
(See also: DG720 for the 2015 Regulatory Year)
Hunt Number: DG720
Regulatory Year: 2014
Hunt Type: Draw
Species: Mountain Goat
Legal Animal: Either sex, the taking of nannies with kids is prohibited.
Number of Permits
|Residency||Number of Permits|
|Alaska residents||Up to 35 permits|
|Nonresidents||Up to 35 permits|
Aug 10 - Sep 20
- Hunt available to Nonresidents
- Hunt available to Alaska residents
- Report within 10 days of kill.
- Specimens Required: None
Report online or by mail within 15 days of season end.
You may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
Additional Requirements and Information
- Hunt Area: Unit 13D west of the Richardson Hwy and that portion of 13D east of the Richardson Hwy north of the Tiekel River and west of the line beginning at the confluence of the Tiekel and Tsina Rivers running due south to the boundary of Unit 13D.
- For a detailed hunt area description and a map, please visit http://www.alaska.gov/.
Hunt conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.