Long Lake (Willow)
Bathymetric Map and Fishing Information
- Mean Depth: 3.3 m (10.7 ft.)
- Maximum Depth: 7.0 m (23.0 ft.)
- Shoreline Length: 6.9 km (4.3 mi.)
- Management Area: Mat-Su
- USGS Map: Tyonek C-1
- Surface Area: 111.3 ha (275.0 acres)
- Volume: 3,637,537 m3 (128,458,408 ft3)
- Elevation: 58 m (190 ft.)
- Directions: Mile 69.2 Parks Hwy. West on Long Lake Road 2 miles to Sides Road. Right on Sides Rd. 0.2 miles to T. Right at T 0.1 mile to public access with undeveloped boat launch. NOTE: Limited public access. Majority of lake shoreline is privately owned. Please respect private property. Keep lake and access sites free of litter.
- Status: Road ROW
- Improvements: Primitive boat launch.
- boat launch
- Meridian, Township, Range and Section: Seward, 019N, 004W, 19
- Lat/Long: 61.716667° -150.083333°