Bathymetric Map and Fishing Information
- Mean Depth: 2.3 m (7.6 ft.)
- Maximum Depth: 7.0 m (23.0 ft.)
- Shoreline Length: 4.3 km (2.7 mi.)
- Management Area: Mat-Su
- USGS Map: Tyonek B-1
- Surface Area: 56.3 ha (139.0 acres)
- Volume: 1,306,257 m3 (46,130,031 ft3)
- Elevation: 46 m (151 ft.)
Species Present: coho salmon, rainbow trout
First stocked in: 1992 with rainbow trout
Most recently stocked in: 2018 with rainbow trout
Stocking Access: truck
- Directions: Mile 52.3 Parks Hwy. West on Big Lake Rd. 3.6 miles to "Y". Left at "Y" on South Big Lake Rd. 5.3 miles to 4 way stop. Right at stop on West Susitna Parkway, 3.2 miles to Raines Drive. 1.2 miles to the end of the road. Short trail to lake. NOTE: Limited public access. Majority of lake shoreline is privately owned. Please respect private property.
- Status: Sectionline Easement
- Improvements: 1. ADF&G acquired (DNR) easement from road r-o-w to lake.
2. Better signage needed to identify private property along foot trail.
- foot trail
- Meridian, Township, Range and Section: Seward, 016N, 004W, 08
- Lat/Long: 61.498313° -150.025589°