Bonnie Lake (Lower)
Bathymetric Map and Fishing Information
- Mean Depth: 6.2 m (20.2 ft.)
- Maximum Depth: 12.2 m (40.0 ft.)
- Shoreline Length: 4.0 km (2.5 mi.)
- Management Area: Mat-Su
- USGS Map: Anchorage D-4
- Surface Area: 47.8 ha (118.0 acres)
- Volume: 2,946,787 m3 (104,064,802 ft3)
- Elevation: 549 m (1,801 ft.)
- Directions: Mile 83.3 Glenn Hwy. North on gravel road 1.8 miles, not recommended for trailers, to access site with outhouse and boat launch.. NOTE: Majority of lake shoreline is private property. Please respect private property.
- Status: Road ROW
- Improvements: 1. State Parks Maintenance modified boat ramp (decreased grade) and repaired damage to lower ramp 7/16/97.
2. Ongoing maintenance.
- boat launch
- Meridian, Township, Range and Section: Seward, 020N, 006E, 24
- Lat/Long: 61.811573° -148.298805°