Bathymetric Map and Fishing Information
- Mean Depth: 2.9 m (9.6 ft.)
- Maximum Depth: 4.9 m (16.0 ft.)
- Shoreline Length: 1.4 km (0.9 mi.)
- Management Area: Mat-Su
- USGS Map: Anchorage C-7
- Surface Area: 10.9 ha (26.9 acres)
- Volume: 318,238 m3 (11,238,469 ft3)
- Elevation: 130 m (427 ft.)
Species Present: Arctic grayling, rainbow trout
First stocked in: 1996 with Arctic grayling
Most recently stocked in: 2019 with rainbow trout
Stocking Access: truck
- Directions: Mile 48.7 Parks Hwy. East on Pittman Rd. 1.4 miles to Beverly Lake Rd. Right on Beverly Lk. Rd. 3.1 miles to Kalmbach/Beverly Lake Access Trail. Left on Windy Bottom Drive 0.2 mile to flagged access trail on left. Then 0.2 mile to lake. NOTE: Limited public access. Majority of lake shoreline is privately owned. Please respect private property.
- Status: Dedicated P/U Easement
- Improvements: Parking area developed at trailhead, trail brushed and marked, lead-in signs installed summer 1998.
The lake is surrounded by a State subdivision.
- foot trail
- Meridian, Township, Range and Section: Seward, 018N, 002W, 36
- Lat/Long: 61.610419° -149.555241°