Alaska Department of Fish and Game
Secondary Site Navigation
- Commercial Fishing Home
- News Releases & Announcements
- Information By Area
- Information By Fishery
- Reporting Resources
- Area Offices & Contact Information
- About the Division of Commercial Fisheries
- Partner Agencies & Fishermen Resources
Summer Troll Fishery Update
Southeast Alaska & Yakutat Commercial Fisheries
2014 Summer Troll Fishery
- 2014 Summer Troll FAS Exemption Permit (PDF 87 kB)
- 2014 Summer Troll Fishery Management Plan (PDF 5,263 kB)
- Numbers of Fish are based on fish ticket data.
- Average Weight and Average Price are based on fish ticket data.
- Inseason price information from fish ticket data is incomplete, preliminary, and underestimates the final exvessel value. This data should not be relied on for tax purposes.
If a login screen appears below, please try refreshing the webpage using your browser's refresh button.
- Winter Effort, and Percentage of Regional Catch to Date
- Groundfish Bycatch News Release Info
- Fishing District Map (PDF 225 kB)
- Annual Management Report for the 2010
Southeast Alaska/Yakutat Salmon Troll Fisheries (PDF 3,053 kB)
- NSRAA homepage: http://www.nsraa.org
- SSRAA Homepage: http://www.ssraa.org
- DIPAC Homepage: http://www.alaska.net/~dipac