DI352 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2022
(See also: DI352 for the 2021 Regulatory Year)
Hunt Number: DI352
Regulatory Year: 2022
Hunt Type: Draw
Legal Animal: Bull
Number of Permits
Refer to the 2022–2023 drawing hunt supplement (available in late October)
19C & 19D
03/01/2023 - 03/31/2023
- Hunt available to Nonresidents
- Hunt available to Alaska residents
- Online, in person, or by mail within 15 days of the close of the season.
- Specimens Required: 10 hairs from the tip of the tail. Make sure to get the roots.
Online, in person, or by mail within 15 days of the close of the season.
You may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
Additional Requirements and Information
- Specimens Required:
- - 10 hairs from the tip of the tail. Make sure to get the roots. Please mail to Fish and Game, PO Box 230, McGrath, AK 99627.
Hunt conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.