Alaska Department of Fish and Game
Secondary Site Navigation
- Education Home
- For Educators
- Camps & Skills Clinics
- For Hunters
- For Anglers
- Citizen Science
- Calendar of Events
Lost Your Card?
If you took a State of Alaska sponsored Basic Hunter Education, Bowhunter Education, or Muzzleloader Education course and have lost your card, you can get a replacement card by sending us a letter or email. In the request please include:
- Your full name at the time you took the course.
- Your date of birth.
- Where in Alaska you took the course.
- What course(s) you took and need replacement cards for (Basic, Bow, Muzzleloader).
- A check for $5 (replacement fee) made out to “Alaska Department of Fish & Game”.
- Your current mailing address and phone number.
Mail your request to:
Alaska Department of Fish & Game
Hunter Information & Training Program
333 Raspberry Road
Anchorage, AK 99518-1565
Email your request to:
Still have questions? Call our Hunter Information and Training office at 907-267-2187 or 1-888-305-2536.