DM837 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2021
(See also: DM837 for the 2020 Regulatory Year)
Hunt Number: DM837
Regulatory Year: 2021
Hunt Type: Draw
Legal Animal: Bull with 50-inch antlers or antlers with 4 or more brow tines on at least one side.
Number of Permits
|Residency||Number of Permits|
|Alaska residents||To be announced|
|Nonresidents||Up to 42 permits|
|Total Number of Permits Available||42 permits|
21E - Middle Yukon
09/05/2021 - 09/25/2021
- Online, by mail, or in person to ADF&G in McGrath within 10 days of kill
- Specimens Required: None
Online, by mail, or in person to ADF&G in McGrath within 15 days of season end.
You may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
Additional Requirements and Information
- Hunt Area: 21E
- You may not use a licensed registered guide for this hunt!
- - A nonresident hunter must have viewed the hunter orientation materials: "Is This Moose Legal" video and the
- "Field Care of Big Game" video prior to hunting.
- - Moose meat taken in Unit 21E prior to October 1 must remain on the bones of the front quarters, hindquarters, and ribs until removed from the field or processed for human consumption.
Hunt conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.