DI351 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2021
(See also: DI351 for the 2020 Regulatory Year)
Hunt Number: DI351
Regulatory Year: 2021
Hunt Type: Draw
Legal Animal: Either sex
Number of Permits
|Residency||Number of Permits|
|Nonresidents||Up to 20 permits|
|Alaska residents||Up to 20 permits|
|Total Number of Permits Available||20 permits|
19C & 19D
08/22/2021 - 10/10/2021
- Hunt available to Nonresidents
- Hunt available to Alaska residents
- Online, in person, or by mail within 15 days of the close of the season.
- Specimens Required: 10 hairs from the tip of the tail. Make sure to get the roots.
Online, in person, or by mail within 15 days of the close of the season.
You may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
Additional Requirements and Information
- -Bison meat taken in Unit 19 prior to October 1 must remain on the bones of the front quarters, hindquarters, and ribs until removed from the field or processed for human consumption.
- -Required Specimens: 10 hairs from the tip of the tail. Make sure to get the roots.
Hunt conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.