RB075 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2020
Hunt Number: RB075
Regulatory Year: 2020
Hunt Type: Registration
Species: Brown Bear
Legal Animal: 1 Brown Bear, except cubs or females accompanied by cubs
Number of Permits
|Residency||Number of Permits|
|Nonresidents||To be announced|
|Alaska residents||Up to 99999 permits|
|Total Number of Permits Available||Unlimited|
03/15/2021 - 05/31/2021
Alaska residents only
- must report to ADF&G in Petersburg, Douglas, or Ketchikan within 10 days of kill.
- Specimens Required: Skull and hide with evidence of sex attached
Must return the completed hunt report to ADF&G, or report online at hunt.alaska.gov, within 15 days of close of season.
If you hunted unsuccessfully or did not hunt, you may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
This permit is valid for taking one brown bear in Unit 3 covered by Registration Hunt RB075 by Alaska residents ONLY in accordance with the current Alaska Hunting Regulations and conditions described below:
1. Season dates: March 15 - May 31.
2. Legal bear: One brown bear, except cubs or females accompanied by cubs.
3. Evidence of sex (penis sheath or vaginal opening) must remain naturally attached to hide until sealed.
4. Successful hunters must report their kill to ADF&G in Petersburg, Douglas or Ketchikan within 10 days of kill. Completed permit reports are due at the time of sealing.
5. Unsuccessful hunters and permittees that did not hunt must return the completed hunt report to ADF&G, or report online at http://hunt.alaska.gov, within 15 days of close of season. If you fail to report, you will not be eligible to receive any permits the next regulatory year. In addition, your name may be turned over to the Alaska Wildlife Troopers for enforcement action.
Hunt conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.