Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
1999 report: Deer pellet-group surveys in Southeast Alaska.
- Reference: Kirchhoff, M. J. 2000. 1999 report: Deer pellet-group surveys in Southeast Alaska. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Wildlife Conservation, Annual Report, Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Project 2.0, Douglas.
- Audiences: Scientist, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Mark J. Kirchhoff
- Funding Sources: FWS-WR
- GMUs or Areas: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
- Keywords: Stka black-tailed deer, Odocoilius hemionus sitkensis, pellet-group counts, population assessment, old growth, Southeast Alaska
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/dee99pellet.pdf (PDF)
- Partners: Federal Aid-Wildlife Restoration Program, U.S. Forest Service
- Primary Authors: Mark J. Kirchhoff
- Programs: Wildlife Management, Wildlife Research
- Project Numbers: 2.0
- Publication Types: Wildlife Research Report
- Regions: Region I - Southeast Alaska
- Species: Sitka Black-tailed Deer
- Species Categories: Big Game, Mammal
- Title: 1999 report: Deer pellet-group surveys in Southeast Alaska.
- Topics: Management, Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Research
- Year: 2000
See more: Wildlife Publications