Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Managing for forest condition in Interior Alaska: what are our options?
- Reference: Paragi, T., and B. Wheeler. 1998. Managing for forest condition in Interior Alaska: what are our options? Technical workshop sponsored by the Alaska Boreal Forest Council, Alaska Cooperative Extension Service, and Forest Sciences Department, University of Alaska. Fairbanks.
- Audiences: Scientist, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Thomas F. Paragi, Bob Wheeler
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas: 12, 19, 20, 21, 24, 25
- Keywords: forest conditions, forest management, climate change, fire, Interior Alaska
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/conference_managing_forest_condition_interior_alaska_options.pdf (PDF)
- Primary Authors: Thomas F. Paragi
- Programs: Wildlife Management
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: Journal Article/External Publication
- Regions: Region III - Interior and Northeastern Alaska
- Species Categories:
- Title: Managing for forest condition in Interior Alaska: what are our options?
- Topics: Fire, Habitat, Wildlife Management, Resource Development, Climate Change, Conservation
- Year: 1998
See more: Wildlife Publications