Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Selection for adult males by brown bear hunters: Perception or reality?
- Reference: Reynolds, H. V. III, R. B. Smith, J. W. Want, and V. G. Barnes Jr. 1998. Selection for adult males by brown bear hunters: Perception or reality? [abstract]. Page 111 [In] 11th International Conference on Bear Research and Management. 19-24 April, Gatlinburg, Tennessee.
- Audiences: Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Victor G. Barnes, Harry V. Reynolds, Roger B. Smith, Joe Want
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
- Keywords: brown bear, Ursus arctos, population, hunting, wildlife management, Alaska
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/selection_adult_males_brown_bear_hunters_perception_reality.pdf (PDF)
- Primary Authors: Harry V. Reynolds
- Programs: Wildlife Management
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: Abstract/Poster/Presentation (Scientific)
- Regions: Region I - Southeast Alaska, Region II - Southcentral Alaska, Region III - Interior and Northeastern Alaska, Region IV - Central and Southwest Alaska, Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska, Statewide
- Species: Brown Bear
- Species Categories: Big Game, Mammals
- Title: Selection for adult males by brown bear hunters: Perception or reality?
- Topics: Hunting, Wildlife Management, Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory)
- Year: 1998
See more: Wildlife Publications