Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Wolf biology and management in Alaska, 1981–1992
- Reference: Stephenson, R. O., W. B. Ballard, C. A. Smith, and K. Richardson. 1995. Wolf biology and management in Alaska, 1981–92. Pages 43–54 [In] L. N. Carbyn, S. H. Fritts, and D. R. Seip, editors. Ecology and Conservation of Wolves in a Changing World. Proceedings of the 2nd North American Symposium on Wolves, 25-27 August 1992, Edmonton, Alberta. Canadian Circumpolar Institute, Occasional Publication No. 35, Edmonton, Canada.
- Audiences: Scientist, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Warren B. Ballard, Katharine Richardson, Christian A. Smith, Robert O. Stephenson Jr.
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas: 01, 02, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
- Keywords: wolf, Canis lupus, management, distribution, predation
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/wolf_biology_management_alaska_1981_92.pdf (PDF)
- Primary Authors: Robert O. Stephenson Jr.
- Programs: Wildlife Management
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: Journal Article/External Publication
- Regions: Region I - Southeast Alaska, Region II - Southcentral Alaska, Region III - Interior and Northeastern Alaska, Region IV - Central and Southwest Alaska, Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska, Statewide
- Species: Wolf
- Species Categories: Big Game, Furbearers, Mammals
- Title: Wolf biology and management in Alaska, 1981–1992
- Topics: Intensive Management (including predator control), Wildlife Management, Research
- Year: 1995
See more: Wildlife Publications