Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
What are the effects of the oil spill?
- Reference: Alaska Department of Fish and Game. 1989. What are the effects of the oil spill? Alaska Fish & Game 21(4):25-31.
- Audiences: General Public, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Alaska Department of Fish and Game
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas: 06
- Keywords: Exxon Valdez oil spill, wildlife resources, commercial fisheries, marine mammals, terrestrial mammals, birds
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/effects_oil_spill.pdf (PDF)
- Primary Authors: Alaska Department of Fish and Game
- Programs: Waterfowl, Wildlife Research, Marine Mammals, Wildlife Information
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: News Article
- Regions: Region II - Southcentral Alaska
- Species: Black Bear, Harbor Seal, Humpback Whale, Killer Whale, Minke Whale, Sitka Black-Tailed Deer, Steller Sea Lion, Sea Otter
- Species Categories: Big Game, Endangered or Threatened Species (Federal), Mammals, Marine Mammals, Ungulates
- Title: What are the effects of the oil spill?
- Topics: Disease, Health, and Nutrition, Research, Resource Development, Vital Rates, Anthropogenic Effects
- Year: 1989
See more: Wildlife Publications