Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
How well do stable isotopes represent bearded seal diet?
- Reference: Bryan, A., L. Quakenbush, and L. Horstmann-Dehn. 2012. How well do stable isotopes represent bearded seal diet? [abstract]. Page 120 [In] J. Duffy-Anderson, editor. Abstracts of the 2012 Alaska Marine Science Symposium, 16-20 January 2012, Anchorage, Alaska.
- Audiences: Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Anna Bryan, Larissa-A. Dehn, Lara Horstmann, Lori T. Quakenbush
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas:
- Keywords: bearded seal, Erignathus barbatus, diet
- Link: https://www.alaskamarinescience.org/s/2012_AMSS_AbstractBook.pdf#page=121 (Offsite)
- Primary Authors: Anna Bryan
- Programs: Marine Mammals
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: Abstract/Poster/Presentation (Scientific)
- Regions: Region IV - Central and Southwest Alaska, Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska, Statewide
- Species: Bearded Seal
- Species Categories: Mammals, Marine Mammals
- Title: How well do stable isotopes represent bearded seal diet?
- Topics: Research, Technique Development (e.g., population survey, breakaway snares), Diet
- Year: 2012
See more: Wildlife Publications