Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Harvest strategies for a high-density moose population
- Reference: Young, D., C. T. Seaton, and R. D. Boertje. 2004. Harvest strategies for a high-density moose population [abstract]. Page 16 [In] Program and abstracts of Predator-Prey 2004: Joint conference and annual meeting of the Northwest Section and Alaska Chapter of the Wildlife Society, 1-3 May 2004, Girdwood, Alaska.
- Audiences: Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Rodney D. Boertje, Carsten Thomas Seaton, Donald Dean Young Jr.
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas: 20
- Keywords: moose, Alces alces, harvest strategies, intensive management, Interior Alaska
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/harvest_strategies_high_density_moose_population.pdf (PDF)
- Primary Authors: Donald Dean Young Jr.
- Programs: Wildlife Management
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: Abstract/Poster/Presentation (Scientific)
- Regions: Region III - Interior and Northeastern Alaska
- Species: Moose
- Species Categories: Big Game, Mammals, Ungulates
- Title: Harvest strategies for a high-density moose population
- Topics: Intensive Management (including predator control), Wildlife Management, Distribution and Movements (including Migration), Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Regulations, Population Composition and Demographics, Harvest
- Year: 2004
See more: Wildlife Publications