Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Interpretation of the movement of polar bear tracked via satellite
- Reference: Sorensen, F. E., and J. W. Lentfer. 1979. Interpretation of the movement of polar bear tracked via satellite [abstract]. Page 55 [In] Abstracts of the 3rd Biennial Conference of the Biology of Marine Mammals, 7-11 October 1979, Seattle, Washington.
- Audiences: Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Jack W. Lentfer, Fred E. Sorensen Jr.
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas: 26
- Keywords: polar bear, Ursus maritimus, movements, satellite transmitter, Arctic
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/interpretation_movement_polar_bear_tracked_satellite.pdf (PDF)
- Primary Authors: Fred E. Sorensen Jr.
- Programs: Marine Mammals
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: Abstract/Poster/Presentation (Scientific)
- Regions: Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska
- Species: Polar Bear
- Species Categories: Endangered or Threatened Species (Federal), Mammals, Marine Mammals
- Title: Interpretation of the movement of polar bear tracked via satellite
- Topics: Endangered or Threatened Species (Federal), Distribution and Movements (including Migration), Research, Technique Development (e.g., population survey, breakaway snares)
- Year: 1979
See more: Wildlife Publications