Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Reproductive parameters of belukha whales in Northwest Alaska
- Reference: Burns, J. J. 1985. Distribution, relative abundance, and potential displacement of ringed seals in Alaska [abstract]. Page 19 [In] Abstracts of the 6th Biennial Conference on the Biology of Marine Mammals, 22-26 November 1985, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Society for Marine Mammalogy.
- Audiences: Wildlife Manager
- Authors: John J. Burns Sr.
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas:
- Keywords: beluga whale, Delphinapterus leucas, sex ratio, pregnancy age, birth age, reproductive activity, pregnancy rate, birth period
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/reproductive_parameters_belukha_whales_northwest_alaska.pdf (PDF)
- Primary Authors: John J. Burns Sr.
- Programs: Marine Mammals
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: Abstract/Poster/Presentation (Scientific)
- Regions: Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska
- Species: Beluga Whale
- Species Categories: Endangered or Threatened Species (Federal), Mammals, Marine Mammals
- Title: Reproductive parameters of belukha whales in Northwest Alaska
- Topics: Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Research, Physiology, Behavioral Ecology
- Year: 1985
See more: Wildlife Publications