Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Pharyngeal microflora of Dall and domestic sheep in Alaska: Management implications?
- Reference: Heimer, W. E., R. L. Zarnke, and F. J. Mauer. 1992. Pharyngeal microflora of Dall and domestic sheep in Alaska: Management implications? Pages 193-201 [In] J. Emmerich, and W. G. Hepworth, editors. Proceedings of the eighth biennial symposium of the Northern Wild Sheep and Goat Council, 27 April-1 May 1992, Cody, Wyoming.
- Audiences: Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Wayne E. Heimer, Francis J. Mauer, Randall L. Zarnke
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas: 20, 25
- Keywords: Dall sheep, Ovis dalli, microflora, management
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/pharyngeal_microflora_dall_domestic_sheep_1992_heimer.pdf (PDF)
- Primary Authors: Wayne E. Heimer
- Programs: Wildlife Health, Wildlife Research
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: Journal Article/External Publication
- Regions: Region III - Interior and Northeastern Alaska
- Species: Dall Sheep
- Species Categories: Big Game, Mammals
- Title: Pharyngeal microflora of Dall and domestic sheep in Alaska: Management implications?
- Topics: Disease, Health, and Nutrition, Research
- Year: 1992
See more: Wildlife Publications