Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Marine mammal management in northern Alaska: Contemporary conflicts
- Reference: Burns, J. J. 1977. Marine mammal management in northern Alaska: Contemporary conflicts [abstract]. Page 24 [In] Proceedings (abstracts): 2nd Conference of the Biology of Marine Mammals, 12-15 December 1977, San Diego, California.
- Audiences: Wildlife Manager
- Authors: John J. Burns Sr.
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas: 23, 26
- Keywords: marine mammals, management, subsistence
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/marine_mammal_management_northern_alaska.pdf (PDF)
- Primary Authors: John J. Burns Sr.
- Programs: Wildlife Management, Marine Mammals
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: Abstract/Poster/Presentation (Scientific)
- Regions: Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska
- Species Categories:
- Title: Marine mammal management in northern Alaska: Contemporary conflicts
- Topics: Wildlife Management, Resource Development, Subsistence, Economics
- Year: 1977
See more: Wildlife Publications