Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Surveys of spotted seals, Phoca vitulina largha, in the ice front of Bering Sea
- Reference: Burns, J. J., and S. J. Harbo, Jr. 1977. Surveys of spotted seals, Phoca vitulina largha, in the ice front of Bering Sea [abstract]. Page 6 [In] Proceedings (abstracts): 2nd Conference of the Biology of Marine Mammals, 12-15 December 1977, San Diego, California.
- Audiences: Wildlife Manager
- Authors: John J. Burns Sr., Samuel J. Harbo Jr.
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas: 09, 17
- Keywords: spotted seal, Phoca largha, surveys, Bering Sea, Bristol Bay
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/surveys_spotted_seals_bering_sea.pdf (PDF)
- Primary Authors: John J. Burns Sr.
- Programs: Wildlife Management, Marine Mammals
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: Abstract/Poster/Presentation (Scientific)
- Regions: Region IV - Central and Southwest Alaska
- Species: Spotted Seal
- Species Categories: Mammals, Marine Mammals
- Title: Surveys of spotted seals, Phoca vitulina largha, in the ice front of Bering Sea
- Topics: Endangered or Threatened Species (Federal), Wildlife Management, Distribution and Movements (including Migration), Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Research, Population Composition and Demographics
- Year: 1977
See more: Wildlife Publications