Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Wildlife-forest relationships: Is a reevaluation of old growth necessary?
- Reference: Schoen, J. W., O. C. Wallmo, and M. D. Kirchhoff. 1981. Wildlife-forest relationships: Is a reevaluation of old growth necessary? Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Game, Juneau.
- Audiences: Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Matthew D. Kirchhoff, John W. Schoen, Olof C. Wallmo
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas:
- Keywords: old-growth forests, wildlife-forest relationships, logging, ecology
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/wildlife_forest_relastionships.pdf (PDF)
- Partners: U.S. Forest Service
- Primary Authors: John W. Schoen
- Programs: Wildlife Management, Wildlife Research
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: White Paper, Wildlife Research Report
- Species: American Marten, Bald Eagle, Black Bear, Brown Bear, Canada Goose, Moose, Mountain Goat, Northern Flying Squirrel, Northern Goshawk, Sitka Black-Tailed Deer, Fisher, Northern Spotted Owl, Northern Red-Backed Vole
- Species Categories: Big Game, Birds, Furbearers, Mammals, Ungulates, Waterfowl
- Title: Wildlife-forest relationships: Is a reevaluation of old growth necessary?
- Topics: Habitat, Research, Anthropogenic Effects
- Year: 1981
See more: Wildlife Publications