Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
- Reference: Stephenson, R. O. 1975. Wolf report. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Game, Project Progress Report 1 January 1975-30 June 1975, Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Jobs 14.4R and 14.5R, Juneau.
- Audiences: Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Robert O. Stephenson Jr.
- Funding Sources: FWS-WR
- GMUs or Areas: 20, 24, 26
- Keywords: wolf, Canis lupus, exploitation, food habits, ungulate prey characteristics, moose, Alces alces
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/wolf_report_volume_xiv.pdf (PDF)
- Partners: Federal Aid-Wildlife Restoration Program
- Primary Authors: Robert O. Stephenson Jr.
- Programs: Wildlife Research
- Project Numbers: 14.4R, 14.5R
- Publication Types: Grant Report
- Regions: Region II - Southcentral Alaska, Region III - Interior and Northeastern Alaska, Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska
- Species: Wolf
- Species Categories: Big Game, Furbearers, Mammals
- Title: Wolf report
- Topics: Distribution and Movements (including Migration), Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Predation, Research, Population Composition and Demographics, Diet
- Year: 1975
See more: Wildlife Publications