Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Sitka black-tailed deer investigations
- Reference: Batchelor, R. F., D. R. Klein, H. Merriam, and A. M. Sheets, Jr. 1961. Sitka black-tailed deer investigations. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Game, Annual Report of Progress 1 July 1960-30 June 1961, Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Project W-6-R-2, Work Plan A, Juneau.
- Audiences: Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Ronald F. Batchelor, David R. Klein, Harry R. Merriam, Arthur M. Sheets Jr.
- Funding Sources: FWS-WR
- GMUs or Areas:
- Keywords: Sitka black-tailed deer, Odocoileus hemionus sitkensis
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/federal_aid/sitka_black_tailed_deer_investigations_1960_61.pdf (PDF)
- Partners: Federal Aid-Wildlife Restoration Program
- Primary Authors: Ronald F. Batchelor, David R. Klein, Harry R. Merriam, Arthur M. Sheets Jr.
- Programs: Wildlife Management, Wildlife Research
- Project Numbers: Work Plan A, W-6-R-2
- Publication Types: Grant Report
- Regions: Region I - Southeast Alaska, Region II - Southcentral Alaska
- Species: Sitka Black-Tailed Deer
- Species Categories: Big Game, Mammals, Ungulates
- Title: Sitka black-tailed deer investigations
- Topics: Habitat, Wildlife Management, Distribution and Movements (including Migration), Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Research, Population Composition and Demographics, Physiology, Vital Rates, Harvest
- Year: 1961
See more: Wildlife Publications