Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Alaska to South America: Flycatchers on the go!
- Reference: Hagelin, J. C. 2016. Alaska to South America: Flycatchers on the go! Presentation to Chinook Montessori Charter School. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Wildlife Conservation, Fairbanks.
- Audiences: Child or Youth or Student
- Authors: Julie C. Hagelin
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas:
- Keywords: flycatchers, migration
- Primary Authors: Julie C. Hagelin
- Programs: Threatened, Endangered, and Diversity Program (TED)
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: Presentation - Educational
- Species: Olive-Sided Flycatcher
- Species Categories: Birds
- Title: Alaska to South America: Flycatchers on the go!
- Topics: Distribution and Movements (including Migration)
- Year: 2016
See more: Wildlife Publications