Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Population dynamics of muskoxen in northeastern Alaska.
- Reference: Arthur, S. M., and P. A. Del Vecchio. 2013. Population dynamics of muskoxen in northeastern Alaska. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Final Wildlife Research Report, ADF&G/DWC/WRR-2013-1, Juneau.
- Audiences: Scientist, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Stephen M. Arthur, Patricia A. Del Vecchio
- Funding Sources: FWS-WR
- GMUs or Areas: 26
- Keywords: birth rates, mortality, muskox, northeast Alaska, nutrition, population dynamics, predation, recruitment, survival
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/wrr_2013_1.pdf (PDF)
- Partners: Federal Aid-Wildlife Restoration Program, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- Primary Authors: Stephen M. Arthur
- Programs: Wildlife Research
- Project Numbers: 16.10
- Publication Types: Wildlife Research Report
- Regions: Region III - Interior and Northeastern Alaska
- Species: Muskox
- Species Categories: Big Game, Mammals
- Title: Population dynamics of muskoxen in northeastern Alaska.
- Topics: Research
- Year: 2013
See more: Wildlife Publications