Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Habitat guidelines for black-tailed deer: Coastal rainforest ecoregion.
- Reference: Nelson, J., D. Cottam, E. W. Holman, D. J. Lancaster, S. McCorquodale, and D. K. Person. 2008. Habitat guidelines for black-tailed deer: Coastal rainforest ecoregion. Mule Deer Working Group, Western Association of Fish and Wildlife Agencies.
- Audiences: Scientist, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Doug Cottam, Eric W. Holman, David J. Lancaster, Scott McCorquodale, Jerry Nelson, David K. Person
- Funding Sources: FWS-WR
- GMUs or Areas:
- Keywords: Sitka black-tailed deer, Odocoileus hemionus sitkensis
- Link: http://www.muledeerworkinggroup.com/Docs/Coastal_Rainforest_BTD_Habitat_Guidelines.pdf (Offsite)
- Partners: California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife, Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife, Western Association of Fish and Wildlife Agencies
- Primary Authors: Jerry Nelson
- Programs: Wildlife Management, Wildlife Research
- Project Numbers: 2.13
- Publication Types: Booklet, Journal Article/External Publication
- Regions: Region I - Southeast Alaska, Statewide
- Species: Sitka Black-tailed Deer
- Species Categories: Big Game, Mammal
- Title: Habitat guidelines for black-tailed deer: Coastal rainforest ecoregion.
- Topics: Habitat, Management, Research
- Year: 2008
See more: Wildlife Publications