Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Development of techniques for evaluating lynx population status in Alaska
- Reference: Stephenson, R. O. 1988. Development of techniques for evaluating lynx population status in Alaska. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Game, Federal Aid Research Progress Report 1 July 1985-30 June 1987, Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Job, 7.13R, Juneau.
- Audiences: Scientist, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Robert O. Stephenson Jr.
- Funding Sources: FWS-WR
- GMUs or Areas: 12, 19, 20, 21, 25
- Keywords: Interior Alaska, lynx, Felis lynx, models, track counts
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/federal_aid/88_lyn_tech_stephenson.pdf (PDF)
- Partners: Federal Aid-Wildlife Restoration Program
- Primary Authors: Robert O. Stephenson Jr.
- Programs: Wildlife Research
- Project Numbers: 7.13, W-22-6
- Publication Types: Grant Report
- Regions: Region IV - Central and Southwest Alaska, Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska, Statewide
- Species: Lynx
- Species Categories: Furbearers, Mammals
- Title: Development of techniques for evaluating lynx population status in Alaska
- Topics: Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Research, Technique Development (e.g., population survey, breakaway snares), Population Composition and Demographics
- Year: 1988
See more: Wildlife Publications