Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Factors limiting moose population growth in Subunit 20E
- Reference: Gasaway, W. C., R. D. Boertje, D. V. Grangaard, D. G. Kelleyhouse, R. O. Stephenson, and D. G. Larsen. 1990. Factors limiting moose population growth in Subunit 20E. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Wildlife Conservation, Federal Aid Research Final Report 1 July 1983-30 June 1989, Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Study 1.37, Juneau.
- Audiences: Scientist, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Rodney D. Boertje, William C. Gasaway, Daniel V. Grangaard, David G. Kelleyhouse, Douglas G. Larsen, Robert O. Stephenson Jr.
- Funding Sources: FWS-WR
- GMUs or Areas: 20
- Keywords: Alaska, conservation, grizzly bears, limiting factors, management, moose, mortality, population dynamics, predation, wolves.
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/federal_aid/90_mo_20e_gasaway_etal.pdf (PDF)
- Partners: Federal Aid-Wildlife Restoration Program
- Primary Authors: William C. Gasaway
- Programs: Wildlife Research
- Project Numbers: W-22-3, W-22-4, 1.37
- Publication Types: Grant Report
- Regions: Region III - Interior and Northeastern Alaska, Statewide
- Species: Moose
- Species Categories: Big Game, Mammals, Ungulates
- Title: Factors limiting moose population growth in Subunit 20E
- Topics: Disease, Health, and Nutrition, Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Research, Population Composition and Demographics, Vital Rates, Diet
- Year: 1990
See more: Wildlife Publications