Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Annual report of survey-inventory activities 1 July 1981-30 June 1982: Part III - moose.
- Reference: Barnett, J. A., editor. 1983. Annual report of survey-inventory activities 1 July 1981-30 June 1982: Part III - moose. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Game, Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Job 1.0, Juneau.
- Audiences: Scientist, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Joann A. Barnett
- Funding Sources: FWS-WR
- Grants: AKW-7-1
- GMUs or Areas: 01, 05, 06, 07, 09, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
- Keywords: moose, Alces alces, harvest, population, demographics, wildlife management, mortality, Alaska
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/federal_aid/moose_s_i_1983.pdf
- Partners: Federal Aid-Wildlife Restoration Program
- Primary Authors: Joann A. Barnett
- Programs: Wildlife Management
- Project Numbers: 1.0, W-22-1
- Publication Types: Harvest Report, Species Management Report (and Plan)
- Regions: Region I - Southeast Alaska, Region II - Southcentral Alaska, Region III - Interior and Northeastern Alaska, Region IV - Central and Southwest Alaska, Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska, Statewide
- Species: Moose
- Species Categories: Big Game, Mammals, Ungulates
- Title: Annual report of survey-inventory activities 1 July 1981-30 June 1982: Part III - moose.
- Topics: Wildlife Management, Distribution and Movements (including Migration), Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Population Composition and Demographics, Harvest
- Year: 1983
See more: Wildlife Publications