Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Shorebirds--State Wildlife Grant performance reports for projects involving shorebirds.
- Reference: Shorebirds--State Wildlife Grant performance reports for projects involving shorebirds. Combined performance reports completed during 2006-2009 for the following projects: T-1-16-2: Monitoring Shorebirds on Barrier Island Beaches: Copper River Delta. T-3-1-2.12: Demography of Aleutian terns at Blacksand Spit, Yakutat, Alaska. T-9-1-3.0: Evaluation of survey methods to assess Aleutian tern population status.
- Audiences: Scientist, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Mary Anne Bishop, Matthew D. Kirchhoff, Sanjay Pyare
- Funding Sources: FWS-SWG
- Grants: T-3-2.12, T-9-1-3
- GMUs or Areas: 01, 06
- Keywords: shorebirds, demography, survey methods, population, Alaska
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/federal_aid/shorebirds.pdf (PDF)
- Partners: U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- Primary Authors: Mary Anne Bishop
- Programs: Threatened, Endangered, and Diversity Program (TED), Wildlife Research
- Project Numbers: T-1-16-2, T-3-1-2.12, T-9-1-3
- Publication Types: Grant Report
- Regions: Region I - Southeast Alaska, Region II - Southcentral Alaska
- Species: Aleutian Tern, Red-Necked Phalarope, Semipalmated Plover, Short-Billed Dowitcher, Western Sandpiper, Least Sandpiper, Long-Billed Dowitcher, Sanderling, Pectoral Sandpiper
- Species Categories: Birds, Shorebirds
- Title: Shorebirds--State Wildlife Grant performance reports for projects involving shorebirds.
- Topics: Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Research, Technique Development (e.g., population survey, breakaway snares), Population Composition and Demographics
- Year: 2009
See more: Wildlife Publications