Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Habitat studies and refuges: State Wildlife Grant performance reports for habitat studies and refuges projects.
- Reference: Habitat studies and refuges: State Wildlife Grant performance reports for habitat studies and refuges projects. Combined performance reports completed during 2003-2007 for the following projects: T-1-3-1: Creamer's Field Migratory Waterfowl Refuge: Conservation, research, management and plan revision. T-1-6-6: GIS mapping of terrestrial ecosystems in Southeast Alaska. T-1-6-15: Evaluating the effects of forest management on bird and vegetation communities. T-1-8-2: Southeast refuges and critical habitats: Conservation planning.
- Audiences: Scientist, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Neil L. Barten, Rob Bosworth, Steve M m, John M. Wright
- Funding Sources: FWS-SWG
- GMUs or Areas: 01, 20, Creamer's Field Migratory Waterfowl Refuge, Dude Creek Critical Habitat Area, Mendenhall Wetlands State Game Refuge
- Keywords: habitat, GIS mapping, refuge, management, forest management
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/federal_aid/habitat_studies_refuges.pdf (PDF)
- Partners: U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- Primary Authors: Rob Bosworth
- Programs: Refuges and Special Areas, Threatened, Endangered, and Diversity Program (TED), Wildlife Management, Wildlife Research
- Project Numbers: T-1-3, T-1-6-15, T-1-6-6, T-1-8-2
- Publication Types: Grant Report
- Regions: Region I - Southeast Alaska, Region III - Interior and Northeastern Alaska, Statewide
- Species: Sandhill Crane
- Species Categories: Birds
- Title: Habitat studies and refuges: State Wildlife Grant performance reports for habitat studies and refuges projects.
- Topics: Wildlife Management, Research, Refuges, Special Areas
- Year: 2007
See more: Wildlife Publications