Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
- Reference: Burns, J. J. 1981. Bearded seal. Pages 145–170 [In] S. H. Ridgway, and R. J. Harrison, editors. Handbook of Marine Mammals: Volume 2 Seals. Academic Press, London.
- Audiences: Scientist, Teacher or Educator
- Authors: John J. Burns Sr.
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas:
- Keywords: bearded seal, Erignathus barbatus, life history, distribution, diet, physiology, behavior, Alaska
- Primary Authors: John J. Burns Sr.
- Programs: Marine Mammals
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: Book, Journal Article/External Publication, Marine Mammals Scientific Publication
- Regions: Region III - Interior and Northeastern Alaska, Region IV - Central and Southwest Alaska, Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska
- Species: Bearded Seal
- Species Categories: Mammals, Marine Mammals
- Title: Bearded seal
- Topics: Distribution and Movements (including Migration), Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Research, Population Composition and Demographics, Physiology, Behavioral Ecology, Diet
- Year: 1981
See more: Wildlife Publications