Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
What you can do to enjoy and protect Alaska's loons and grebes!
- Reference: Alaska Department of Fish and Game. 2014. What you can do to enjoy and protect Alaska's loons and grebes! [flyer]. Division of Wildlife Conservation, Juneau.
- Audiences: General Public, Wildlife Viewer
- Authors: Alaska Department of Fish and Game
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas:
- Keywords: common loon, Pacific loon, red-necked grebe, horned grebe, harasment, wildlife viewing, etiquette, regulations, Alaska
- Link: www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/research/programs/citizenscience/pdfs/loons-grebes-enjoying-protecting-tips.pdf (PDF)
- Primary Authors: Alaska Department of Fish and Game
- Programs: Wildlife Viewing
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: Flyer
- Regions: Region I - Southeast Alaska, Region II - Southcentral Alaska, Region III - Interior and Northeastern Alaska, Region IV - Central and Southwest Alaska, Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska, Statewide
- Species: Pacific Loon, Common Loon, Horned Grebe, Red-Necked Grebe
- Species Categories: Birds, Waterfowl
- Title: What you can do to enjoy and protect Alaska's loons and grebes!
- Topics: Birding, Wildlife Viewing, Anthropogenic Effects
- Year: 2014
See more: Wildlife Publications