Hunter Access Grant Program Application
Thank you for your interest in the ADF&G Pittman-Robertson Hunter Access Grant Program. The 2022 program schedule is posted below. Learn more about ADF&G's Division of Wildlife Conservation Hunter Access Program and how these funds benefit hunters, trappers, shooters, and other wildlife related users.
Want to stay in the loop and up-to-date on the Hunter Access Grant Program, incuding surveys and grant application information? Subscribe to program updates here.
Hunter Access Development Program
Division of Wildlife Conservation
333 Raspberry Road
Anchorage, Alaska 99518
Hunter Access Program Coordinators
Katie Sechrist: 907-267-2541, email@example.com
- NEW! ADF&G Hunter Access Grant Program 2022 Application Workshop
Interested in applying for funds for a Hunter Access related project? Join us online to learn more. ADF&G Hunter Access Program Coordinator, Katie Sechrist, will review program eligibility, criteria, match, how to create a proposal package, the application process, and more. Participants will also be able to ask questions. Can't make it? The workshop will be recorded and a link posted on the Hunter Access program website under 'How to Apply'.
*Feb 3, 2022 2:00 PM via Zoom*
Register in advance for this meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYqc-uprzIiHNFgGaLeF9IHMpeGIeKZ8aJa After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
2022 Program Schedule
- December 1, 2021: Applications available online, application period opens
- February 8, 2022: Proposals received prior to midnight ADT will receive a courtesy administrative review
- March 1, 2022: Application due date, application period closes
- September 2022: Applicants that have been selected for award are notified
- January 2023: Award and grant agreements are finalized, signed, and implemented
The 2022 grant application period is now open. Please sign up if you would like to receive notice of future funding opportunities.
- Match Guidance and Forms (PDF 133 kB)
- Third Party Match Form (PDF 10 kB)
- 10% De Minimis Indirect Rate Form (PDF 14 kB)
- Invoicing Policies and Procedures (PDF 69 kB)
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service Financial Assistance Award Terms and Conditions
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) (PDF 71 kB)
- Creating a Proposal Package (2022) (PDF 2,204 kB)