Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Marine mammal report
- Reference: Burns, J. J. 1965. Marine mammal report. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Game, Annual Project Segment Report 1 January 1964-31 December 1964, Work Plan G-a, Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Projects W-6-R-5 and W-6-R-6, Juneau.
- Audiences: Scientist, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: John J. Burns Sr.
- Funding Sources: FWS-WR
- GMUs or Areas:
- Keywords: walrus, Odobenus rosmarus, bearded seal, Erignathus barbatus, ribbon seal, Histriophoca fascita, ringed, Pusa hispida, spotted seal, Phoca vitulina, distribution, population, harvest
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/65_marine_mammal_report_burns.pdf (PDF)
- Partners: Federal Aid-Wildlife Restoration Program
- Primary Authors: John J. Burns Sr.
- Programs: Wildlife Research, Marine Mammals
- Project Numbers: W-6-R-6, Work Plan G-a, W-6-R-5
- Publication Types: Marine Mammals Report, Grant Report
- Regions: Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska
- Species: Bearded Seal, Pacific Walrus, Ribbon Seal, Ringed Seal, Spotted Seal
- Species Categories: Endangered or Threatened Species (Federal), Mammals, Marine Mammals
- Title: Marine mammal report
- Topics: Habitat, Hunting, Distribution and Movements (including Migration), Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Research, Population Composition and Demographics, Harvest
- Year: 1965
See more: Wildlife Publications