Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Report of survey & inventory activities: Walrus studies
- Reference: Burns, J. J. 1973. Report of survey & inventory activities: Walrus studies. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Game, Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Job 8.0, Juneau.
- Audiences: Scientist, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: John J. Burns Sr.
- Funding Sources: FWS-WR
- GMUs or Areas: 18, 22, 23, 26
- Keywords: Alaska, wildlife, walrus, Odobenus rosmarus, population, harvest, management, survey, inventory
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/federal_aid/73_burns_report_survey_inventory_activities_walrus_studies.pdf (PDF)
- Partners: Federal Aid-Wildlife Restoration Program
- Primary Authors: John J. Burns Sr.
- Programs: Marine Mammals
- Project Numbers: Project W-17-3, Project W-17-4, Job 8.0
- Publication Types: Marine Mammals Report, Grant Report
- Regions: Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska, Statewide
- Species: Pacific Walrus
- Species Categories: Mammals, Marine Mammals
- Title: Report of survey & inventory activities: Walrus studies
- Topics: Hunting, Wildlife Management, Distribution and Movements (including Migration), Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Population Composition and Demographics, Harvest
- Year: 1973
See more: Wildlife Publications