Bathymetric Map and Fishing Information
Bathymetric map (PDF)
- Mean Depth: 2.6 m (8.6 ft.)
- Maximum Depth: 4.6 m (15.0 ft.)
- Shoreline Length: 1.3 km (0.8 mi.)
- Management Area: Kenai Peninsula
- USGS Map: Kenai B-3
- Surface Area: 6.5 ha (16.0 acres)
- Volume: 168,987 m3 (5,967,720 ft3)
- Elevation: 61 m (200 ft.)
Species Previously Stocked or Sampled: lake trout, Arctic grayling, northern pike, Chinook salmon, coho salmon, rainbow trout
First stocked in: 1966 with rainbow trout
Most recently stocked in: 2020 with Arctic grayling
Stocking Access: truck, bucket
- Directions: Mile 98.2 Sterling Hwy. South side of highway access at Arc Lake Picnic Area with tables and sandy beach. Distance of 30 feet from parking area to lake.
- Status: City
- Improvements: * Gravel parking area.
* Boat ramp is unimproved gravel.
- boat launch
- Meridian, Township, Range and Section: Seward, 004N, 011W, 12
- Lat/Long: 60.4498° -151.104681°