Bathymetric Map and Fishing Information
- Mean Depth: 4.3 m (14.1 ft.)
- Maximum Depth: 6.1 m (20.0 ft.)
- Shoreline Length: 2.9 km (1.8 mi.)
- Management Area: Mat-Su
- USGS Map: Tyonek C-1
- Surface Area: 49.0 ha (121.0 acres)
- Volume: 2,105,554 m3 (74,356,938 ft3)
- Elevation: 58 m (190 ft.)
- Directions: Mile 70.8 Parks Hwy. West 2.0 miles on Willow Creek Parkway to Crystal Lake Road. Left on Crystal Lake Rd. 1.8 miles to Shirley Lake Road. Left on Shirley Lake Rd. 0.4 mile to Michigan Street. Left on Michigan St. 0.2 mile to access on right with limited parking and undeveloped boat launch. NOTE: Limited public access. Majority of lake shoreline is privately owned. Please respect private property. Keep lake and access sites free of litter.
- Improvements: Primative boat launch and limited parking.
- boat launch
- Meridian, Township, Range and Section: Seward, 019N, 005W, 13
- Lat/Long: 61.733333° -150.1°